You can list any asset in your collection for sale on the secondary market after the release closes or all assets are sold out.
Before you begin
- Make sure your collection contains at least one asset.
Follow these steps to list an asset:
- Select My Account > Collection.
- Click List for the item you want to sell.
- Select one or both of the following options:
- Agree to the Consignment Terms and Conditions (required), and then click Confirm.
Note: If a buyer purchases your item at the list price, the transaction automatically processes. If a buyer makes an offer, you must first accept the offer to complete the sale.
To view the assets you have listed, go to Collect > Secondary Market.