If you have forgotten your password or want to change it for security reasons, you can reset it and choose a new one.
If you have forgotten your password:
- On the login page, select My Account
- Click on the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter the email associated with your account, and then click Submit.
- In the email message you receive, click the Reset Password button.Note: If you cannot find the email message in your Inbox, check your Spam folder.
- On the Reset password page, enter a new password, and then click Submit.
- Click Log in to access your account.
If you are logged into your account:
- Select My Account > Profile.
- In the Password field, click Edit.
- Enter your old password, and then enter your new password twice.
Click Save Changes.